PANE would like to announce that we are holding our 2016 conference as a joint meeting with MAPA, Mid-Atlantic Pathologists' Assistants in Annapolis, Maryland!
1. Andrea Blatt, PA (ASCP): Chemical Safety in the Laboratory
2. Ashley Varner, PhD: Oncology Social Work
3. Ashley Allenby, PhD, Genetic Counselor: Genetics and Pathology of Hereditary Colorectal Cancer Syndromes
4. Holly Markel, PA (ASCP): GI Pathology
5. Carol Tweed, MD, Oncologist: Hematology/Oncology
1. Tripp Holton, MD, Surgeon: Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
2. Lorraine Tafra, MD, Surgeon: Breast Pathology
3. Robert B. Heaton, MD: Breast Markers
4. Katheryn Novicky, CT (ASCP): Cytology
5. Three 20 Minute Topics:
-Emily M. Peterson, PA (ASCP): The Endoscopic Submucosal Dissection: Explanation of Procedure, Literature Review, and Discussion of Interesting Cases
-Rocky Ackroyd, PA (ASCP): Tattooing Coon Resections to Enhance Lymph Node Discovery
- Hagen Schmitt, PA (ASCP): The Europan Pathologists' Assistant Equivalent
Each presentation= 1 CME credit (10 Total CME)
The registration deadline for our 2016 meeting in Annapolis, MD is March 1st, 2016, so don't delay! Register today!