PANE would like to announce that we are holding our 2016 conference as a joint meeting with MAPA, Mid-Atlantic Pathologists' Assistants in Annapolis, Maryland!
1. Brunner (PA)- Gross Pathology
2. Allenby (PhD, Counselor)- Genetics
3. Varner (PhD)- Social Work
4. Tweed (Oncologist)- Oncology
1. Holton (Surgeon)- Plastic Surgery, Breast
2. Blatt (Safety Officer)- Safety
3. Tafra (Surgeon)- Breast Surgery
4. Novicky (CT)- Cytology
Each presentation= 1 CME credit.
The registration deadline for our 2016 meeting in Annapolis, MD is March 1st, 2016, so don't delay! Register today!